Future Plan

Check out and register with these services for your future planning

Register with:

My Aged Care. Apply for an assessment online at www.myagedcare.gov.au or phone 1800 200 422.
You need to be over 65 and unable to perform certain tasks for yourself.

Department of Fairness, Families and Housing (You may be eligible for Public Housing) Ph: 4243 5111.
Level 2, State Govt. Offices, 30-38 Lt. Malop St. (Cnr Fenwick & Lt. Malop St.) Geelong.

Other community and/or aged care services which provide housing for seniors.

Scroll to Top